Dear Muslim friends,
I pray for each of you to have a wonderful New Year:
* may you see God more clearly than ever before
* may you understand who God is more than you ever have
* may you know how much God loves you and what He has given to save you
* may you have dreams or visions of a man in white – Isa al Masih – Jesus the Messiah
* may your family be safe from harm
* may your children be secure in your love
* may your parents hear the truths of God and live long lives
* may your work be honest and successful
* may you not cheat anyone and may no one cheat you
* may your heart be sincere and not hypocritical
* may your tongue bring blessings and not curses to others
* may your feet run to righteous places and not to evil places
* may your hands bring warmth, comfort, and encouragement and not impurity, abuse, or violence
* may your country have righteous, honest rulers who love their people
* may your government take care of those who need help – the poor, the orphans, the widows, the refugees
* may Muslims and Christians build bridges of friendship strong enough to withstand the weight of truth – to honestly and respectfully talk about what we have in common in our faiths. . .and what we don’t
* may all of us have the courage to seek out truth – regardless of how hard it is, how long it takes, or what it costs us
* may the Lord bless you and keep you;
may the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you;
may the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.
As always, I love you, my Muslim friends.
I really do.